The Leg Bones Clinic offers specialised lower-limb orthopaedic surgery, “From Hips to Toes”. Our founding surgeon, Dr Hugh Won, is skilled at performing a wide range of operations, from joint replacements for arthritis, to arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) for sports injuries, to acute trauma care, as well as reconstructive procedures for complex orthopaedic conditions affecting multiple joints in the whole lower limb.
We are located in the southern part of the Gold Coast and provide services to both public and private patients.
Some of the surgeries we offer include:
- Hip joint replacement, including anterior (muscle-sparing) approach
- Hip joint revision surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee joint replacement, including computer-guided patient-matched techniques
- Knee arthroscopy and meniscal surgery
- ACL reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle replacement and fusion
- Achilles tendon repair, including minimally-invasive repair techniques
- Foot reconstruction
- Bunions and toe deformities corrections, including minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Surgery for painful flat feet and high arched feet
We place great emphasis in looking after the best interests of each patient and will involve non-operative treatments when appropriate. These treatments may include splintage, lifestyle & activity changes, medications, allied health programs such as physiotherapy, podiatry or lithotripsy services, and simple injections. When indicated, surgery is offered as part of a management plan tailored to suit each patient’s condition.
At The Leg Bones Clinic, we value comprehensive and personalised care in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our top priority is to provide quality service to our patients and we continue to strive to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction.
Thank you for visiting The Leg Bones Clinic website, we hope you will find useful information as you browse through the pages and discover more about us.
From The Leg Bones Clinic Team